Information on the processing of personal data
Art. 13-14 Reg.to the EU 2016/679
Interested parties: Navigators, users of the services and subscribers to the newsletter
Fondazione Nuovo Villaggio del Fanciullo “Celso ed Anna Frascali”, with registered office in Via 56 Martiri, 79 – 48124 Ravenna, vat 01220050395, Tax Code 92017960391 in the quality of Holder of the processing of Its personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of Reg.to the EU 2016/679 'GDPR', hereby informs you that The aforementioned law provides for protection of individual with regard to the processing of personal data and that such treatment will be imprinted to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and of your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations as therein provided.
Purpose of treatment:
The provision of the service: Your data will be processed to respond to any requests that may be received by the form, and the form available on the website, or to requests received by email.
Legal basis: The legal basis of the treatment is a type of contract in the terms in which there is provided a data processing in the face of a request for information which follows a response.
Marketing - service to receive the newsletter: in particular, your data will be processed, subject to Your consent, to receive the newsletter, by entering your email address in the appropriate text box containing the instructions to the subscription to the newsletter, or by selecting/ticking the appropriate box, indicating “subscribe to newsletters” exists in a form.
Legal basis: The legal basis for data processing is the consent of the person concerned.
Compulsory or optional nature of the conferment:
The conferment of data is optional with regard to the aforementioned purposes of the provision of the service, not filling in required fields or, if necessary, marked with the asterisk, allows you to follow in information requests, Your refusal to treatment does not jeopardize the continuation of the relationship or the congruity of the treatment itself.
For Marketing purposes the consent is free, is disjointed and optional. The lack of consent does not affect the navigation of the site to provide the required services.
Mode of treatment:
your personal data will be treated mainly through electronic and computer systems such as:
- In the midst of electronic computers with the use of software systems managed by a Third party;
- In the midst of electronic computers with the use of software systems operated or programmed directly;
- Temporary treatment in the form of anonymous, aggregate basis.
Each treatment takes place in respect of the procedures referred to in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR) and by the adoption of appropriate security measures.
your data will only be disclosed to responsible persons and duly appointed for the carrying out of the necessary services to a correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the person concerned. Your data will be processed solely by personnel expressly authorized by the Holder and, in particular, from the staff responsible for the maintenance and updating of the site and, if necessary, to the staff in charge to carry out marketing communications.
Any other technical subjects whose knowledge of the information is necessary for the performance of their duties which ensure the correct execution of the request for subscription to the newsletter.
Its data are not disclosed to non-EU countries
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
We point out that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of retention of personal data is:
Established for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data are collected and processed and on time for the correct delivery of the required services.
Holder of the Treatment:
the Holder of the data treatment, pursuant to the regulations, it is the Fondazione Nuovo Villaggio del Fanciullo “Celso ed Anna Frascali”, with registered office in Via 56 Martiri, 79 – 48124 Ravenna, Vat 01220050395, Tax Code 92017960391 in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
The data protection officer (“DPO”) is Dr. Patrick Lamonaca who can be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone: 0544/603518.
She has the right to obtain from the data controller cancellation, if any, right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general to exercise all the rights provided for by the articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable in relation to the purposes of the processing of the data.
Reg.to the EU 2016/679: Articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment effected with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or that can come to acquaintance in quality of representative designated in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, the rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, excepted the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the portability of the data.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying market research or commercial communication.
Formula acquisition of the consent of the person concerned
The consent for receiving the newsletter will be logged (IP address, email, date, and time) by ticking the box below the insertion of the email, or as a result of affixing / by clicking in the appropriate box, and in conjunction with the pressure of the button “enter” / “ok”. This consent will be filed to verify the provision, and enable it every time the un, in addition to all other rights above.