Interested parties: NAVIGATORS
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the "Regulation"), this page describes the modalities of the processing of personal data of users who consult this web site accessible via the internet at the following address: www.villaggiofanciullo.org
The present information does not apply to other sites, pages or services online, accessible via a hypertext link may be published on the websites, but referring to resources outside the domain of the Owner.
The informative report is rendered only for the site of the Fondazione Nuovo Villaggio del Fanciullo “Celso and Anna Frascali” and not also for other sites web eventually consulted by the user through links. The informative is inspired also to the Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the european authorities for the protection of personal data, reunited in the Group instituted from the art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/CE, have adopted on 17 may 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for collecting personal data online and, in particular, the methods, times and nature of the information that data controllers must supply users when the latter connect to web pages, regardless of the connection purposes.
The Holder of the treatment
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.
The “owner” of their treatment is the Fondazione Nuovo Villaggio del Fanciullo “Celso and Anna Frascali”, with registered office in Via 56 Martiri, 79 – 48124 Ravenna, Vat 01220050395, Tax Code 92017960391.
The person Responsible for the Security of the data
The Data Protection officer (DPO) is accessible at the following address: Via 56 martiri, 79 – 48124 Ravenna – email: email@example.com.
The representative of the Owner
The Representative on the territory (if applicable) is accessible at the following address: Via 56 martiri, 79 – 48124 Ravenna – email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal basis of the processing
The personal data indicated in this page are processed by Founding the New Village of the Child “Celso and Anna Frascali”, for the conduct of their business. Consent, the execution of a contract, fulfillment of a legal obligation as well as the pursuit of a legitimate interest are the legal bases which, depending on the processing operations carried out on the above website, will be pursued.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to web services of this site is based in Italy, and are managed by the service provider “Host.it”; and they are treated by technical staff of the Web agency (responsible for treatment), and other agents of the "Fondazione Nuovo Villaggio del Fanciullo”, on the occasion of updating and maintenance. No data deriving from the web service is widespread. The personal data provided voluntarily by users who request are used only to perform the service or provision requested and also possibly through service providers external.
Types of data processed and purpose of processing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers and the terminals used by the users, the addresses in notation URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of the resources requested the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment of the user.
Such data are necessary for the use of the web services, are also treated for the purpose of:
- Obtain statistical information on the use of the service (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or on a daily basis, the geographical areas of origin, etc);
- Check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the contact addresses of Founding the New Village of the Child, as well as filling out and submitting the forms present on the site www.villaggiofanciullo.org result in the collection of contact data of the sender, necessary to respond, as well as any personal data included in the communications.
Specific information will be published in the pages of the site www.villaggiofanciullo.org dedicated to the provision of certain services.
Cookies and other tracking systems
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data entered in the forms of data collection (form), or send email to e-mail addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data inserted in the missive. Please note that the personal and/or business included in the forms present on the site www.villaggiofanciullo.org are protected from “Founding the New Village of the Child” and used to answer user queries, to provide the information and services requested.
Optional provision of data
Excepting for that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the information request forms to the Foundation “New Village of the Child”, if necessary, whenever you require these data will be provided with specific information and, where necessary, consent.
Mode of treatment
The personal data are processed with automated instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. We wish to inform you that, to provide a complete service, there are links to other web sites operated by other owners. We decline all responsibility in case of errors, contents, cookies, publication of illegal immoral content, publicity, banners or files that do not conform to the regulations and the respect of the Privacy legislation by websites not managed by us to which you refer.
The recipients of the data
Are recipients of personal data collected following consultation of the sites listed above the following persons appointed by the Foundation, the New Village of the Child, pursuant to article 28 of the Regulation, which are responsible for the treatment.
Web Agency as a provider of development services and maintenance of the web platform;
Web Agency with respect to the site as a provider of services to the development, delivery and operational management of the technological platforms used.
The collected personal data are also processed by the staff of the “Fondazione Nuovo Villaggio del fanciullo”, which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided in order to the purposes and methods of treatment.
Transfer of data abroad
Third countries: The data are not disclosed to third countries.
Rights of the interested parties
She has the right to obtain from the data controller cancellation, if any, right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general to exercise all the rights provided for by the articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable in relation to the purposes of the processing of the data.
Reg.to the EU 2016/679: Articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 –
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment effected with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or that can come to acquaintance in quality of representative designated in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, the rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, excepted the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the portability of the data.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying market research or commercial communication.
Right of complaint
Interested parties who believe that the treatment of the personal data of their reported carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint to the ombudsman, as provided for by art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or referring the matter to the appropriate court (art. 79 of the Regulation).